(5 / 5)
Voyager is one of the best models of Trail Tech and apt for snowmobiling. The product dimensions are: 7 x 6 x 3.5 inches. It weighs 1.4 pounds. It is one of the fewest GPS that survives the cold temperature in high altitudes and can be used off-road purposes. It gives correct and clear instructions to the user.
PROS – Easy to operate and a huge list of services offered at a inexpensive price.
CONS – No camera available.
The most striking features are:
- It fits Polaris Scrambler.
- The excellent quality and high resolution 240 x 400 WQVGA LCD flashes accurate and legible data on the screen. You will be able to see and read the displayed information without trouble.
- The display is backlit which enables you to view and operate it in the dark.
- Mounting a device was never easy but Voyager 912-2035 comes with a unique solution that allows you to fix it near the handle bar.
- Zooming is allowed.
- The display reflects information on the speed, ambient temperature of the surroundings and of the engine, distance, wheel sensor and altitude. Additionally you can see the map, stopwatch and a compass. You can customize the display information according to your choice.
- Using the track manager, you can view the details of the trail system and you may edit or delete information when needed.
- Along with the gps you also get a waterproof microSD for storing data.